A place to reconnect, refresh, and renew. Stacy Robson facilitates retreats that are nourishing and enriching offering dynamic yoga flow practices, guided meditations, restorative yoga and inspirational dharma talks on yoga philosophy. Prepare to be steeped in a weekend of the best that the Granite Belt has to offer including hiking in Girraween National Park, visits to local wineries, yoga in nature or by the fire and fresh seasonal produce.
New Year, New You Day Retreat
22nd February 2020 9am-4pm @ Honeysuckle Cottages, Stanthorpe
Take a day out for you and infuse 2020 with intention, self care and positive change.
– Extended Vinyasa Yoga practise with pranayama, meditation & peak poses.
– Learn Yoga’s ethical guidelines to the yogic way of living and gain the skills to choose attitude, thought, and action.
– Afternoon of Restorative Yoga, deep relaxation & intention setting.
– Nourishing Morning tea & lunch.
Limited to 10 spaces email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for more information.
Looking for a memorable way to celebrate a special occasion? Stacy will craft an inspiring and personalised program for you from a private 1 hour Yoga session to a whole weekend away. Her experience working with people of all ages and abilities ensures that she’ll create the perfect session or escape for the occasion. Email email@example.com for more information.
Corporate Team Building Retreats or Executive Retreat
Become stronger together and individually. Stacy offers private corporate and executive retreats to refresh and recharge your team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bringing balance to each individual team member’s work life.
Renewed sense of inspiration, creativity & motivation.
Team building – work together with partner yoga and to set goals.
Learn breathing techniques for focus and efficiency.
Yoga postures to reduce tension and stress.
* Please note that we do no offer any refunds. Payments are non refundable. Payment in part or full confirms your place and is therefore binding. In special circumstances if you unable to attend the retreat for which you have booked we may consider a transfer, at our discretion.
*We recommend attendees take out travel insurance to mitigate against losses caused by cancellation of the retreat due to unforeseen emergencies.
“Thank you so much Stacy for a fabulous yoga retreat. I’ve been searching high and low for a retreat that is relaxed yet focused, light hearted yet reflective and full of versatile and strengthening yoga. The food was lovely and the people we met all contributed to a beautiful experience. Will be back for another soon!”